Translate

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Welcome To Saying Goodbye

It's One Of The Hardest Things To Do

This is my last week living in Maryland (at least for now). If you haven't been keeping up with my blog (or this is your first time visiting or I haven't told you myself because cyber stalking is creepy), I will be moving to New Jersey on Saturday.

Over the past few weeks I have been in the process of downsizing and getting rid of stuff. I will be moving to a larger apartment with a roommate (and already has a lot of the same stuff I do). It's a tough process and I'm sure I'll go into detail about it later (depends on how busy I get).

The hardest part however is saying goodbye to all the friends I've made.

Today was my last day singing in the church choir. They gave a great card, cake with cute pikachu pictures, and a place in their prayers. I'm also on my way to the first (and my last) softball game of the season. I hope to come back and visit as often as I can.

I've said goodbye to a lot of people in the past few weeks (not to mention the past few years). Thankfully I can keep in touch using social media (hello Facebook). It still won't be the same as seeing them in person. Hopefully some of them come and visit me and I'll have the opportunity to visit them.

My apartment is currently in messy shambles and boxes (lots and lots of boxes). I hope to have everything organized by next Saturday morning (unlikely). I probably won't know where anything is until I move for a third or forth time. Next update will be from New Jersey.

Wish me luck!



If you enjoyed this post or it really pissed you off, please like, share, and/or leave a comment. I love hearing from my readers and I hope you guys like hearing from me. Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment