Translate

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Welcome To Staying Welmed


I have been very overwhelmed this week and it doesn't look like this week is going to be any better. I have so many things I have to do that half the time I have no idea how they are going to get done. I've taken to keeping a list, but that list just keeps growing and growing. To quote Robin from Young Justice "why isn't anyone just whelmed?"

To deal with the fact that I'm going crazy trying to get everything done, I started a posting my webcomic. It's another hobby that I'm trying to keep up with. It's on Comic Fury (if you'd like a link, pleas let me know and I'll post it).

This is not distracting me from all of the things I still have to do. The big thing is hiring movers (because I can't move myself out without some form of help). I decided to ask people for references instead of putting my information online. I made a few calls and I set up appointments to have them make a few estimates. From my research I've heard its best to get around 3 estimates to compare and that the lowest might not be the best.

I'm also significantly downsizing and hoping to give away or just get rid of my stuff. I will be moving from a one bedroom apartment to a room in a shared apartment, so I won't need that much stuff. I'm getting a storage place so that if I do decide to find my own place, I won't have to buy everything all over again.

It's a process.

My best advice when trying to downsize. Make a list of what is most important to you and get rid of everything else. Unfortunantly I think everything is important so it's becoming a bit of a problem. Hopefully I figure this all out soon.

Until next week.

If you enjoyed this post or it really pissed you off, please like, share, and/or leave a comment. I love hearing from my readers and I hope you guys like hearing from me. Now I just need to stay whelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment