Translate

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Welcome To Indifference

I find that it is getting harder and harder to find a topic to write about each week. I'm not sure if it is because it's been a year since graduation and all the novelty has worn off or if I've just hit a point where I've fallen into a nice routine with little change to disrupt myself with. I am not sure how I feel about that. I feel I should still be in a constant state of flux and change.

Does this mean I need to take a big risk and cause a major change in my life?

I'm not sure how wise that would be. I'm somewhat comfortable with where I am. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do and who I want to be. Maybe I need this break from constant learning to be indifferent.

Then again, indifference could be a bad thing. I could stop wanting to do my best or become bored and I am not someone who handles boredom well. Oh don't get me wrong, I love down time as much as the next introvert. However, I feel I should be more excited in general and ready to seize the day with gusto. I remember how I planned my life around getting into the College I wanted to and was so proud the day I got in. Now, I'm not sure what to plan on. I don't know if what I am doing is what I want (let alone need).

So I am back to my first question. Is my current bout of indifference good or bad? Heck, is what I'm feeling even indifference?

I don't have the answers, so I guess I have to keep searching for them. Onward I go.

If you enjoy this post please leave a comment or like and share it with your friends, family or worst enemies. I love hearing from my readers and I hope you enjoy these posts. Until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment