Translate

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Welcome To Working From Home

Happy three day weekend everyone. I am currently watching the Olympics with a good friend. I have been enjoying watching them. Seriously Russia v. USA hockey, I was sitting on the edge while watching! Loved the game. It will be hard to watch any Sweden game though because of all the Red Wings players.

Anyway, it once again snowed like crazy in my area. I am starting to think the Winter Olympics should have been in Baltimore or Philladelphia. We have had more snow than I have cared to see. My sister couldn't beleive how much there was (she felt we were in Michigan). I was stuck in my apartment for two days, working from home.

Working from home is not terrible. I can start working earlier and don't have to worry about my evening commute. However, it can be distracting and cause a bit of cabin fever when you don't have anyone to talk to. I like working from home, but I also like seeing my coworkers and having human contact. You can start going a little crazy if you don't see people after a few days.

Some tips for getting rid of cabin fever:

1) go outside - even if it's just to take out the trash. You need some sunlight and you aren't going to get it in an apartment. Just go out and get some fresh air.

2) Talk to your friends and family at night. Call them via Skype, the phone or smoke signals. It doesn't matter just talk to someone that can answer back. People might start to think something is owrong with you if you don't.

3) Turn on as many lights as you can. You'll feel better and it won't seem so dark.

4) Work out - physical exercise will make you feel better and get those creative juices flowing.

5) See a friend - you won't regret it and you know you're not completely going insane.

If you enjoyed this pose  ( or it really pissed you off) leave a comment or share it with your friends, family or worst enemy. I love hearing from my readers and I thank you for reading. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment