Translate

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Welcome To Romantic Relationships

Complicated doesn't begin to describe it...

My Significant Other, often referred to as my Sig Fig, is an amazing person. My Sig Fig knows how to spoil me rotten and make me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. I am very lucky and fortunate.

We met in college, but didn't start dating until after we both graduated. I was a class year younger. We got back in touch when I moved to the same state (abate about an hour away). We started dating in August and it's been wonderful.

It isn't perfect though. I admit that I am very independent, stubborn and a bit absent minded. My Sig Fig is studying to be an army doctor and doesn't have a lot of free time. I always worry that if we spend too much time together we'd end up hating each other, but when we have had the opportunity to spend (the rare) extended time together, it has been okay. Though my organizing skills could turn in to an issue. 

I wish we could spend more time together and I fear the first time one of us looses our temper for the first time (trust me I have a nasty one). My Sig Fig is an amazing person and I want the best for both of us. I'm scared for the future, but enjoying the present. 

If you enjoyed this post or really hated it, please comment or share with friends, family or worst enemies. I know I have readers and I love hearing from you. Until next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment