Translate

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Welcome To A Nice Break

Hello again loyal readers and followers (I know you exist). You guys probably noticed that I didn't post last week. Oops. Well I have a good reason for not posting last week. I was in Disney World! It was wonderful! It was warm and sunny and I got to wear shorts for the first time in a really long time. Of course when I touched down at BWI there was about six inches of snow on the ground. Good feelings gone.

To tell you the truth I really needed the break. This winter has almost killed me. It has been cold and gross. I have not enjoyed it, especially since I hadn't had real snow in four years. This is not what I like in a winter. I need Spring! Technically the equinox was on Thursday, technically they're calling for snow on Tuesday and I feel like I've been sucked into the Twilight Zone. This is why I needed a break with sun and no snow.

I was a kid in the candy store when I went. I hit all four parks in three days. I'd like to thank my cousin for the wonderful time and hope to see her again (most likely in the dead of winter when I need a vitemin D boost). I definatly did not act like an adult, though I did have an excellent Margarita at Mexico in Epcot. My cousins friends also sort of assumed I was a very tall twelve year old.

When I got back to the office I felt like I was out of whatever funk I had fallen into before leaving. I felt revitalized and really happy. I felt amazing and was ready to go back to work. So I feel I have a good reason for skipping last week's post.

If you enjoyed this post (or it really pissed you off) please so ment or share with your friend a, family or worst enemy. I love hearing from my readers. Until next week!

1 comment:

  1. Disney World is always awesome, and you don't really have to be a grown up there, if you don't want to.

    I'm glad that you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete